Inet is a high speed corporate internet service which provides committed information rate (CIR) connections to the internet. Supernet maintains a sophisticated internet backbone network that is connected to the global internet exchange at multiple points. Supernet maintains points of presence (POP’s) in fourteen cities within Pakistan.
Inet uses high speed digital microwaves links to provide committed information rate (CIR) interest bandwidth to the customers. The access rates vary from 64 K bit/s to 2.048 M bit/s. Microwaves radio’s are reliable & can operate in various frequency bands (S, C, etc). Supernet also delivers the internet connection to the corporate customer using Broadband wireless access (BWA) in the licensed 3.5 GHz frequency band.
The key features of Inet service are:
- High throughput
- Reliable Connectivity
- Fast Browsing
- Always On service
- Can be delivered thorough non line of sight microwave radio links
- Competitive, flexible pricing options and configurations that address all budget and network
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry-leading service level agreements
- Unified, integrated service and support with one contact, one contract, and one-call, trouble resolution
- Depending on the choice of the delivery mechanism the service is easily scalable
- 24x7x365 customer service and support
- Expert Engineering team with years of experience in designing similar networks
- Data interfaces available include V.35, RS 232, G. 703, Ethernet