A high quality Transit Internet service that provides businesses with cost-effective high-speed internet connectivity.
Supernet, an award winning service provider, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telecard Limited, a licensed domestic and international long distance operator. Supernet is a pioneer in the field of providing integrated data connectivity solutions for the corporate entities, and offers a one-window operation for all corporate communication needs.
Supernet has an extensive nationwide network, an experienced team and an excellent track record of delivering world-class service.
Supernet has a long list of satisfied customers from various sectors which include Airlines and Transportation, Banking, United Nations Organizations, Cellular Service Providers, Government Departments, Manufacturing Industries, Logistics Companies, Construction, Mining, Education, broadcasters and Oil & Gas.
- Over seventeen years of experience deploying similar networks
- One source for fully integrated local to global communications needs
- Operational flexibility for affordable, reliable and efficient solutions
- Solid international partnerships
- Consistent Network with built in redundancy
- 24 x 7 x 365 redundant Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Nationwide footprint for providing fast services
- Multiple Service Flow capability i.e., the same link can support different applications
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Inet+ is a Transit Internet service that provides businesses with high-speed Internet connectivity through a backbone network with multiple peering managed by Supernet. Supernet offers different options for the last mile connectivity which include:
- Above-ground fiber-optic network
- Buried fiber-optic network
- Digital microwave radios with Ethernet connectivity
- Point-to-Point dedicated satellite connections through Single Channel per Carrier (SCPC)
- Shared IP VSAT network on Ku-Band or C-Band communication satellites
- IPv6 compliant network
- Minimum hop reachability
- High throughput
- Internet access interfaces from 512 Kbps to 100 Mbps
- Reliable Connectivity
- Low latency
- Low packet loss
- Fast browsing
- Always ON Service with no download
- or upload limitations
- Competitive, flexible pricing options and configurations that address any budget and networks
- Highly scalable bandwidth
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer service and support
- Expert engineering team with years of experience in designing similar networks