MetroLink is based on line of sight digital microwave radio links which form a highly reliable transmission medium for short distance communications to establish a metropolitan area network. With over six hundred such links deployed Supernet is a leader in this field in Pakistan.
MetroLink services use different frequencies and technologies for digital radio communications. Supernet has expertise in using S-Band, C-Band and Narrow Band radios in the licensed frequency band. Operation in the licensed band is more secure since it is free from interference. In comparison the un-licensed band is free for the use of any company and has the possibility of unwanted interference.
Supernet also provides support and services to customers in network designing and selecting the right product from the required range.
Supernet Microwave radio service has the following features:
- Competitive, flexible pricing options and configurations that address budget and network requirements
- Provide last mile connectivity to a Supernet point of presence (PoP) for seamless nationwide connectivity
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry-leading service level agreements
- Support for a wide range of applications
- Unified, integrated service and support with one contact, one contract, and one-call, trouble resolution
- Depending on the choice of the radio the service is easily scalable
- 24x7x365 customer service and support
- Expert Engineering team with years of experience in designing microwave networks, conducting site survey, radio tower installation, commissioning, testing and integrating with the customer services
- Data interfaces available include V.35, RS 232, G. 703, Ethernet
- Antennas available for both long haul and short haul links
- Over fifteen years of experience in deploying Microwave radio solutions
- Experience in RF planning and link budgeting
- Multiple band options
- Experience in deploying many type of radios
- Superior Customer service 24x7x365 NOC
- Availability of in-country spares
- Nationwide presence to support immediate deployment and support services