A high quality and affordable high speed digital microwave radio service for reliable short distance communications.
Supernet, an award winning service provider, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telecard Limited, a licensed domestic and international long distance operator. Supernet is a pioneer in the field of providing integrated data connectivity solutions for the corporate entities, and offers a one-window operation for all corporate communication needs.
Supernet has an extensive nationwide network, an experienced team and an excellent track record of delivering world-class service.
Supernet has a long list of satisfied customers from various sectors which include Airlines and Transportation, Banking, United Nations Organizations, Cellular Service Providers, Government Departments, Manufacturing Industries, Logistics Companies, Construction, Mining, Education, broadcasters and Oil & Gas.
- Over seventeen years of experience deploying similar networks
- One source for fully integrated local to global communications needs
- Operational flexibility for affordable, reliable and efficient solutions
- Solid international partnerships
- Consistent Network with built in redundancy
- 24 x 7 x 365 redundant Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Nationwide footprint for providing fast services
- Multiple Service Flow capability i.e., the same link can support different applications
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
MetroLink+ service is based on high speed Line of Sight (LoS) digital microwave interference free radio links, which form a reliable transmission medium for relatively short distance communications to establish a Metropolitan Area Network (MAN).
- Competitive, flexible pricing options and configurations that address any budget and network requirements
- Provide last mile connectivity to the Supernet point of presence (PoP) for seamless nationwide connectivity
- Support for a wide range of applications
- Depending on the choice of the radio, the service is easily scalable
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer service and support
- Expert engineering team with years of experience in designing microwave networks, conducting site surveys, radio tower installations, commissioning, testing and integrating with the customer infrastructure
- Data interfaces available include V.35, RS 232, G.703, Ethernet
- High gain antenna option is also available for longer distances
- Data rates from 512 Kbps to 100 Mbps