A high quality MPLS service over long haul Fiber that offers a flexible path to migrate from legacy data networks to a robust, scalable and secure IP network.
Supernet, an award winning service provider, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telecard Limited, a licensed domestic and international long distance operator. Supernet is a pioneer in the field of providing integrated data connectivity solutions for the corporate entities, and offers a one-window operation for all corporate communication needs.
Supernet has an extensive nationwide network, an experienced team and an excellent track record of delivering world-class service.
Supernet has a long list of satisfied customers from various sectors which include Airlines and Transportation, Banking, United Nations Organizations, Cellular Service Providers, Government Departments, Manufacturing Industries, Logistics Companies, Construction, Mining, Education, broadcasters and Oil & Gas.
- Over seventeen years of experience deploying similar networks
- One source for fully integrated local to global communications needs
- Operational flexibility for affordable, reliable and efficient solutions
- Solid international partnerships
- Consistent Network with built in redundancy
- 24 x 7 x 365 redundant Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Nationwide footprint for providing fast services
- Multiple Service Flow capability i.e., the same link can support different applications
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
MPLS based SuperConnect+ service offers a flexible path to migrate from legacy data networks to a high performing, scalable IP network without sacrificing the security traditionally found in dedicated private networks. As part of Supernet’s diverse service portfolio, this service provides point-to-point connectivity to connect the domestic customers to a single IP network that easily integrates new locations and applications.
The SuperConnect+ service is the ideal solution for customers with domestic locations who require to transition from traditional packet-based Layer 2 networks to a flexible, efficient MPLS based solution.
- Layer 3 and Layer 2 MPLS service support
- Highly scalable and redundant optical backbone architecture
- Supports meshed connectivity
- Support on variety of CE-PE routing protocol like Static, OSPF and BGP
- Flexible port speeds ranging from 64 Kbps to STM1 level
- End-to-end CPE management and monitoring services
- Covers all major cities of Pakistan
- Modular and resilient hardware
- Support of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint architecture
- Plug and play implementation
- Low maintenance and ongoing manageability
- Highly secure service
- Improve application performance using classes of service (CoS) to prioritize traffic
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer service and support
- Expert engineering team with years of experience in designing similar networks