SuperLink+ uses a dedicated sattellite communications link to establish a Wide Area Network (WAN) connection between two remote sites. The user gets permanently assigned bandwidth with fixed data rate and a static set of transmission parameters. The service uses single channel per carrier (SCPC) links in both directions for full-duplex (two-way) applications that can be configured symmetrically or asymmetrically. The links are delivered via a serial interface at the baseband, which is available in a variety of formats to accommodate a broad range of data rates.
SuperLink+ is the most efficient solution for bandwidth intensive applications because it does not have any overhead. SuperLink+ circuits are ideally suited for point-to-point, two way requirements. The communications satellite, located at 35,000 km above the surface of the earth, acts as a repeater and bounces the high-frequency microwave signals between the two earth stations. SCPC technology allows customers to use a separate carrier on each channel. Consequently, transmissions are sent to the chosen satellite continuously on a single satellite carrier and received at a single location, creating a secure point-to-point system.
SuperLink+ service is widely used by private GSM service providers for GSM backhaul services. Supernet has over fifteen years of experience in deploying SuperLink+ services in Pakistan and abroad. Supernet’s customers include local and foreign Banks, giants from the Oil & Gas industry, Cellular operators, Government sector users and the representatives of the manufacturing industry.
- Dedicated Permanent service - irrespective of the application and bandwidth utilization, the SuperLink+ circuit is committed to the customer on a full-time basis
- Multiple Data Rates – data rate flexibility and granularity with typical steps of 64 Kbps increments
- Full Bandwidth Availability at all times during the service term
- The most efficient solution in bandwidth utilization, for high traffic utilization service
- Mature Technology – highly dependable technology, having been implemented in multiple scenarios, and an unmatched record of availability and stability across the board
- Easily upgradeable- Links can be upgraded on a very short notice
- Reliable with minimum points of failure
- High Network Availability- 99.97% average annual availability
- Rapid Deployment: Easy and fast deployment. A key advantage for geographically remote locations
- Over ten years of experience in deploying SuperLink+ circuits in Pakistan and abroad
- Experience in using multiple satellites (AsiaSat2, ThaiCom3, JSAT, INTELSAT, ChinaStar, AsiaSat4; ST-1, Paksat) in both C and Ku-Band frequencies
- Experience in deploying earth stations of varying sizes for different data rates supporting multiple applications
- Superior Customer service 24x7x365 NOC
- Availability of in-country spares
- Nationwide presence to support immediate deployment and support services
- Ability to deliver affordable International circuits all over the world using partner networks